Here. In My Head

Learning to get back to me...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Missing my Bailey


See this picture? It's Justin and me with our aussie shepherd, Bailey. She's been residing at Justin's parents house for a couple months now. Why? We didn't want to get in trouble when our previous landlord was showing our apt. Here's the problem: She has another doggie friend to run and frolick and do doggy things with at Justin's parents'. Another things is that she simply gets to run around all day outside. Here, she would be inside a lot...mostly because the Ga heat is too much for any creature to take, and she wouldn't be around her doggy friend anymore. Nevertheless, I find myself missing her so much....the way she runs amuck throughout the house, the way she "talks" when you excitedly tell her how pretty she is, and her companionship. What should we do? I miss her so much! Suggestions?

2 Comments:

Blogger 2-hot-4-you said...

Hmm...all I can say is... I told you so!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Time for something new.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home