Here. In My Head

Learning to get back to me...

Monday, August 14, 2006

Last Friday Night


So, last Friday night, Justin's boss, Joel, had a party. I have been to my share of parties in the past, and they're all good if you know some of the people and your friends are there. Needless to say, I, of course, didn't know anyone there aside from Justin. So, I figure that I'll just drink a little and try to blend in. Needless to say, Justin hits me with this "You have to be the DD because my coworkers and my boss are here, and I need to drink too because they'll call me a pussy if I don't" or something along those lines. So, not only do I not know anyone, I now can't drink. Nice. So, as I observed some of these party-goers, I notice that most of these people look like underaged kids. These kids were drinking like fish and playing what is apparently known as "dirty jenga," and it was making me sick. I asked one girl how old she was, and she said she was 15. WTF?! Justin's boss is 36 years old. What's up with the massive amounts of highschoolers? Anyway, so, I finally get Justin to stop playing beer pong, so we can go home. I tell him that I don't think we'll be making Joel's next party unless he invites people our age to them. It just didn't feel right to me. I'm turning into a mom or something. Perhaps the sight of seeing a 15 year old girl being dared to give a 24 year old man's finger a BJ threw me off. Who knows? Maybe I would have had a better time if I could have had something to drink. Nevertheless, the police around here are serious about driving under the influence. I couldn't risk that. On the lighter side of things, I did take some incriminating pictures on my phone of two of Justin's coworkers playing "dirty jenga" with highschool girls. Yeah...they're going to want to stay on my good side. heh. Well, that's all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a great bunch of people down there! Nothing like a game of dirty Jenga with a chick who isn't old enough to get her driver's license to get the blood flowing!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Here.In My Head said...

Yeah...what a wonderful world. :-)

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home