Here. In My Head

Learning to get back to me...

Friday, September 22, 2006

Psycho ex's and YOU


So, my family and friends have been trying to provide me with comfort because my psycho ex bf from FIVE YEARS AGO is trying to slander my name on the internet now. Mature right? Anyway, without going too much into it, he became upset when I would not add him to my myspace(which I have chosen to no longer have), and told me he'd make me "pay" because my profile was on private. Yeah, it was on private to keep people like him out! It's a long story, but I went through hell with this guy back in the day, and I want nothing to do with him. Apparently, he can't accept that, so he's decided that rather than give it up (like anyone else would do), he's going to further try to get to me by slanderizing my name on his myspace page. This man is 27 years old. GROW THE FUCK UP! Aside from doing this to me, he has done this to other women. He even went as far as posting pictures of his ex online when she left him after he busted her lip! So, this is the kind of person he is....very troubled, deep seeded issues, and I just feel sorry for any woman whom he tricks into thinking he's wonderful, as I'm sure he's doing at this time. It would be different if I had contacted him or responded to his little delusional crusade, BUT I HAVEN'T. I haven't said a damn word to him. Have I wanted to? HELL YES! I haven't simply because I'm married, and if I keep ignoring him and not giving him the response he wants, I WIN. I believe in karma, and one day, karma is going to kick him in the balls. Personally, I can't wait. Is that so wrong?
p.s. Notice how I didn't mention his name even once? I would never stoop to his level.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

He's crazy as batshit. Glad we took care of his ugly ass.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So, uh, when are you going to link up to my blog? I've linked to you!

10:24 AM  
Blogger jedijawa said...

Hey! I think I know you. Check out this link from my college roommate's blog. Use the info in good health if you think that you can. It sort of relates to your situation.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home